A sorority woman's life here at Furman is more than just Greek life; you can find a Kappa sister in almost every group on campus! We are a very diverse and involved chapter with a wide variety of interests. We thrive upon our varied lives outside Kappa and encourage involvement in other activities as well. Here are some of the groups with which Kappas are involved:
- Academic societies and honoraries such as the Cicero Society, Mock Trial, Phi Eta Sigma, Omicron Delta Kappa, Phi Eta Sigma Honor Society and the Richard W. Riley Institute Advance Team.
- Political organizations such as College Democrats, College Republicans, and Turning Point USA.
- Housing positions such as RAs and Freshmen Advisors (FRADs).
- Varsity, club, and intramural sports such as cheerleading, softball, club soccer, club volleyball, Sports Medicine and Staff, and the Furman University Equestrian Team (FUET).
- Musical organizations such as the Furman Singers, Dintination, Furman Symphony Orchestra, Pauper Players, Sigma Alpha Iota (SAI, the women's music fraternity), the Paladin Regiment, and Women's Chorale.
- Clubs such as the Environmental Action Group, Feminist Initiative, and the Furman University Outdoors Club (FUOC).
- Service organizations such as the co-ed service fraternity Alpha Phi Omega (APO), Habitat for Humanity, Furman's Take Back The Night, Heller Service Corps, International Justice Mission, and Relay for Life.
- University organizations such as the Admissions Ambassadors, Furman Panhellenic Executive Council and Delegates, Student Government Association (SGA), and the Student Alumni Council (SAC).
- Religious organizations such as Baptist Collegiate Ministry (BCM), Campus Outreach, Catholic Campus Ministry, Fellowship of Christian Athletes, Reformed University Fellowship (RUF), Wesley Fellowship, and Young Life
- Publications and media such as Bonhomie (Furman's yearbook), and The Paladin (Furman's newspaper).